DSiWare is home to the first non-PSN release from MonkeyPaw Games, and it's ... a poker game! That company is defying expectations left and right.
- Jam City Rollergirls (Frozen Codebase, 1-2 players, 1,000 Wii Points): Control a player on a real-life team in a simulation of flat-track roller derby.
- Demo: Furry Legends (Gamelion, 1 player, 0 Wii Points): Test the physics-based platformer to find out if it lives up to its name, or if it's more of a Furry Rumor.
- Demo: Fish 'em All! (Abylight, 1-2 players, 0 Wii Points): Fish some of 'em!
- 1942 (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Shoot and roll over WWII air-sea battles. Black Tiger (Arcade, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Classic fantasy brawling from Capcom.
- Airport Mania: Non-Stop Flights (Lemon Games, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): Coordinate incoming flights in a "survival mode." The planes will not stop landing until your virtual air traffic controller goes insane.
- Rocks N' Rockets (TikGames, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): You are in command of the missile launcher used to protect the world from falling meteors.
- Digger Dan & Kaboom (Virtual Playground, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Digger Dan ventures into dangerous caves in search of both gems and his pet gopher.
- Ante Up: Texas Hold'em (MonkeyPaw Games, 1-8 players, 500 DSi Points): Poker game with characters representing "realistic portrayals of uncanny casino characters" -- like the undercover vice cop.