- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): I am Iron Man. Awesomenauts! It's the first MOBA I really, really enjoy. I still need to give The Witcher another try after a false start, and there's always Tropico 4: Modern Times.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): Can I be Arthur from The Tick? He's a Marvel character, right? I'm continuing to hone my snow legs on the peaks and valleys of Tribes: Ascend, while occasionally taking a break to yell at my television with Trials Evolution. I've got a lot of aggression to get out, apparently.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I will be the Hulk, because I'm going to drink so many margaritas I turn green this weekend – Cinco de Mayo! Outside of that, I plan on sobbing a lot while trying to play Trials Evolution and re-upping again in Gears of War 3.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): [On vacation.]
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'm Hawkeye and I'm going to watch The Avengers a few hundred times this weekend. After that, I'll play the movie tie-in game from ... Oh, right. There isn't one. This may be the first time I'm disappointed by the lack of a terrible piggyback gaming experience. I would play that game. It would be terrible, but I would play it.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'm Scarlett Johansson. I'll be bolstering my galactic preparedness rating with some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, if I can eke out the time. Otherwise, my quest to get JC Fletcher's PSN ID to the top of the Mortal Kombat Vita leaderboard continues as planned.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Well, since I'm from another world (the third world), I suppose that makes me Thor. Well, that and the luxuriant golden hair and unrestrained buffness. As for games, I expect to traipse through Binary Domain this weekend.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm Batman. (He's in there ... isn't he?) And I'm playing Junk Jack, Tribes: Ascend, and whatever game I buy myself for my birthday on Sunday. Probably Mass Effect 3.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): I'm Spider-Man (look it up). I'll be playing Starhawk for review and not much else. Maybe more Awesomenauts if I'm extremely fortunate.
- Steven Wong: I will be Hawkeye, because everyone overlooks him until he shoots an arrow through your head. Thematically, I should be playing Sniper Elite V2, but I'll be playing The Walking Dead instead. (Jess addendum: NO, I'M HAWKEYE. BACK OFF, STEVEN. Also, I realize there's a Marvel Pinball game. I'll play that.)
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Can I just be alcoholic Tony Stark from the comics ... even though I don't drink? I'm going through The Walking Dead on PC, playing Sniper Elite V2 for review, and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – my 2011 GOTY – for the Xbox 360.
Posted on May 22nd 2013 9:00PM
Posted on May 21st 2013 9:00PM
Posted on May 21st 2013 8:15PM