's Xbox 360 iteration just got a mess of fixes in its latest update ("Title Update 4"), including pistons at the world's edge causing crashes and thunder "not being audible." Why, that's no thunder at all, then!
Remedies are also given for the newly released skin packs and and several other minor glitches/bugs. And no, there are no content additions this time around, mostly just fixes for the last big update
. But that Adventure Update
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.