7 Days to Die, Legend of Iya, Tangiers, Balrum, Candle, Collateral, Codename Cygnus and Crypt Run as well as the Indiegogo campaigns for Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm and Gods Will Be Watching came to a close.
Open-world survival horror game 7 Days to Die earned the most money this week ($507,612), and had the most backers of the group, with 13,876 people funding the project. Another open-world game, a vehicular combat game called Collateral, had the highest average pledge per person, with each backer averaging $53.52.
Take a gander at the week's results and our fancy charts after the break.
- 7 Days to Die by The Fun Pimps- $507,612 (253.81%) by 13,876 people ($36.58 mean average)
- Legend of Iya by darkfalzx - $77,241 (102.99%) by 2,864 people ($26.97 mean average)
- Tangiers by Alex Harvey - $65,702 (120.02%) by 2,072 people ($31.71 mean average)
- Balrum by Balcony Team - $52,940 (105.88%) by 1,384 people ($38.25 mean average)
- Candle by Teku Studios - $52,359 (130.90%) by 1,653 people ($31.68 mean average)
- Collateral by Dancing Dinosaur Games - $16,057 (107.05%) by 300 people ($53.52 mean average)
- Codename Cygnus by Reactive Studios - $13,943 (126.75%) by 469 people ($29.73 mean average)
- Crypt Run by Matt Hackett - $9,013 (180.26%) by 320 people ($28.17 mean average)
- Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm by Nyu Media - $118,243 (173.89%) by 3,585 people ($32.98 mean average)
- Gods Will Be Watching by Deconstructeam - $27,185 (254.81%) by 871 people ($31.21 mean average)