Hyper Light Drifter, River City Ransom: Underground, The Fall, Epic Space Online: Capital Ships, Luna's Wandering Stars and Soul Power ended.
Hyper Light Drifter, a pitched as a blend of the Diablo and Zelda series, earned the most money ($645,158) and had the highest number of backers of the group (24,150). The "Capital Ships" expansion for the Epic Space Online infinite sandbox MMO had the highest pledge-per-backer rate for the week, as each of the project's 491 funders invested an average of $50.27 into the campaign.
Head past the break for the week's results, accompanied by some fancy charts.
- Hyper Light Drifter by Heart Machine - $645,158 (2389.47%) by 24,150 people ($26.71 mean average)
- River City Ransom: Underground by Conatus Creative - $210,019 (120.91%) by 5,179 people ($40.55 mean average)
- The Fall by Over The Moon - $36,819 (224.44%) by 1,189 people ($30.97 mean average)
- Epic Space Online: Capital Ships by Edward Melville - $24,681 (493.62%) by 491 people ($50.27 mean average)
- Luna's Wandering Stars by Serenity Forge - $6,765 (150.33%) by 262 people $25.82 mean average)
- Soul Power by Ghost Time Games - $1,731 (119.60%) by 66 people ($26.23 mean average)