What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski, Twitch): I've become overwhelmed with projects for finals, but I'm going to relax with Broforce when I can.
- Anthony John Agnello (@AJohnAgnello): A step by step guide to Anthony John Agnello's weekend:
1) Anthony tries to build a PC. 2) Anthony puts out metaphorical fires. 3) Anthony puts out literal fires. 4) Anthony fires up PC finally, ready to play Grim Fandango for the very first time. 5) Anthony realizes Grim Fandango has never been released digitally and didn't buy an optical drive. 6) Anthony plays Ski Free.
- Danny Cowan (@db_cowan, Twitch): Trials Fusion! I fully expect to quit in frustration after unlocking the hardest levels (like in every previous Trials game), but until then, it should be a lot of fun.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli, Twitch): Unlike my colleagues who are clearly lying, I'm comfortable enough with my vices to mention that I'll be playing Hearthstone all weekend. And probably next week. Come to think of it, let's just assume that's my answer from here on out.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt, Twitch): Towerfall. Always Towerfall.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK, Twitch): Man. Machine. The Future.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek, Twitch): 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM, Twitch): I'm taking a much-needed day off. I'll spend the day relaxing by ... playing Dark Souls 2. Counterproductive? Nah.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba, Twitch): Probably gonna be stuck in bed, so enter the rest of Final Fantasy X on Vita.
- Sam Prell (@SamPrell, Twitch): I hope to be playing a lot of Candy Crush Saga. By which I mean I'll be crushing candy with my teeth this Easter. Uh. Saga.
Sidenote: Susan, did you order FFXIV for PC or PS4 or wait it doesn't matter, we could totally play together cuz I want that game tooooooooo.
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt, Twitch): PS4! Just ordered Final Fantasy XIV, so I may never see any of you ever again. Also playing Doggins, in which you play as a terrier matching wits with a monocled squirrel. On the moon. GOTY? Probably.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@T_Schulenberg, Twitch): Now that I've wrapped up The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, I'm starting to think I might actually be able to comprehend top-down Zelda games! I'm going to prove myself wrong by giving The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages another go. I'll probably just get stuck on that Goron rhythm puzzle, if I don't get lost before then ...
- Xav de Matos (@Xav, Twitch): [...]