Storm Warning Edition includes a lineup of DLC, including the Heat Wave DLC, which dresses the three original characters in fireproof suits and gives them the ability to craft incendiary ammo, and the Barricade DLC, in which players attempt to protect survivors by throwing down traps and obstacles. In total, the Storm Warning Edition comes with six pieces of DLC, as outlined by developer Eko Software below. • How to Survive (original game content).
• Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
• Kovac's way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
• Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
• "El Diablo" Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
• One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
• Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
[Image: 505 Games]