- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a really long game. I also may test-drive a couple titles. Oh yeah, also have Enslaved.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [Halo: Reach]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): If I can break from my deep, serious love affair with a certain meaty someone, I'll head back into the bizarre world of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Loving Costume Quest right now, so I think that game will get the nod. And of course, still chipping away at Alan Wake and Medal of Honor.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3fable3
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Too much! Still trying to get through Enslaved, but I've also got Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Vanquish and Super Meat Boy to get to. Oh, and The Writer DLC for Alan Wake.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Rock Band 3, followed by Rock Band 3, and then a little bit of Rock Band 3 to round everything out.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I'll be suspending my mission for the Medal of Honor to collect stray ... band-aids.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): Maybe you've heard of this new DS crossover: Professor Layton vs. Super Scribblenauts? Well, to be fair, it's not so much a "crossover" as it is "two games I'm playing alternately."
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): [Embargoed]
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): Let's see if I can squeeze Vanquish, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Super Meat Boy and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 into a single weekend -- and into a single brain.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Hoping to play Diablo 3 and whatever else they've got on display at BlizzCon this weekend.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin) I think what Chris was trying to say is "Fable 3," which is also what I'll be happily surrendering my life to ... er, I mean playing.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) Coming down with a bad case of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. When I'm too scared to play that, it will be Reach, Castlevania or Enslaved.
Posted on Dec 12th 2013 5:00PM
Posted on Dec 12th 2013 11:30AM
Posted on Dec 11th 2013 5:00PM