Check out the full list of new songs after the jump.
- Black Eyed Peas -- My Humps
- Chamillionaire -- Ridin' Dirty
- Clipse -- Grindin'
- DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Busta Rhymes, Big Boi, Lil' Wayne, Birdman, Fat Joe & Rick Ross -- I'm So Hood (Remix)
- DMX -- Party Up
- Dorrough -- Ice Cream Paint Job
- Eric B. & Rakim -- Paid In Full
- Fabolous featuring Ne-Yo -- You Make Me Better
- Flo Rida -- Low
- Geto Boyz -- Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me
- Gucci Mane -- Wasted
- Kanye West -- Can't Tell Me Nothing
- Lil' Wayne -- Got Money
- LL Cool J -- Around The Way Girl
- Luniz -- I Got 5 On It
- Maino featuring T-Pain -- All The Above
- Mims -- This Is Why I'm Hot
- New Boyz -- You're A Jerk
- Puff Daddy -- Bad Boy For Life
- Rich Boy -- Throw Some D's
- Shawty Lo -- Dey Know
- Soulja Boy -- Crank That
- The Pharcyde -- Passin' Me By
- The Sugar Hill Gang -- Rapper's Delight
- Timbaland featuring Drake -- Say Something
- Warren G. -- Regulate
- Young Dro -- Shoulder Lean
- Bangladesh -- Tango & Cash
- Cool & Dre -- Lavish
- Danja -- Wyld Money
- Nitti -- Playmaker
From recent smash hits including Kanye West's seminal "Can't Tell Me Nothing" to the debut of the Black Eyed Peas with "My Humps", "Say Something" by Timbaland featuring Drake, Lil' Wayne's "Got Money", Soulja Boy's "Crank That" and Gucci Mane's party anthem "Wasted" to classic tracks including LL Cool J's ode to "Around The Way Girls", the Geto Boyz with "Mind Playing Tricks On Me" and Warren G's "Regulate", these tracks and more are now available for Def Jam Rapstar via Xbox Live for 160 Microsoft Points per song, and will be coming soon to the PlayStation Network for $1.99 USD per song.
In addition to new licensed tracks, Def Jam Rapstar is also proud to offer new freestyle beats from Cool & Dre ("Lavish), Bangladash ("Tango Cash), Nitti ("Playmaker") and Danja ("Wyld Money") for those aspiring emcee's out there.
From Hip Hop classics like Eric B and Rakim's "Paid In Full" to The Pharcyde's "Passin' Me By", to current bangers like Fabolous featuring Ne-Yo's "You Make Me Better" and New Boyz "You're A Jerk", and more downloadable content coming in the weeks and months ahead, Def Jam Rapstar has you covered.
The premiere emcee experience for video game consoles Def Jam Rapstar makes the world your stage by rhyming along to the greatest Hip Hop tracks ever created. Use your console camera to record and customize your video using the in-game editing tools, then upload your video to the fully integrated Def Jam Rapstar community at www.defjamrapstar.com, where you can share your videos across your social networks, Battle other emcees, comment on videos and much more. Def Jam Rapstar also offers you the ability to freestyle over tracks by some of the hottest hip hop producers and upload your freestyle performances for the world to decide how good you really are.
Def Jam Rapstar offers a software only version of the game that retails for $59.99 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and $49.99 on Wii, as well as a bundled version that includes software and one wired microphone for $69.99 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and for $59.99 on Wii.
Def Jam Rapstar is rated "T" for Teen (mild blood, mild violence, strong lyrics, drug reference, sexual themes, partial nudity, use of alcohol, use of tobacco) by the ESRB. Music downloads are not rated by the ESRB.