What's everyone playing?
[Image Credit: Jason Dobson]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Civilization 5 space race is still on. Just one more turn. Speaking of space, I really want to replay Dead Space.
- Andrew Yoon (@scxzor): [...]
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): Mass Effect 2 is complete (for now). Today I buy LittleBigPlanet 2 and hope for the best. I love you Sackboy, but you jump like an old arthritic person.
- Chris Buffa (@ChrisBuffa): Will probably be away from home this weekend, so quality time with some portable games seems like a smart idea. I'll have my PSP and iPhone to keep me company.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): I'll be cranking away on Dead Space 2 on my Xbox and Dead Space on my iPhone (and iPad!) for next week's release. I'm seriously taking breaks from one to play the other, so I can compare and contrast. Yes, my dog gives me strange looks.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): After beating the end boss in Super Sickness 2011, I plan to turn my efforts toward more enjoyable pursuits: beating up fools in Super Street Fighter IV, shooting fools in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and stabbing loved ones in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Having already Aced the entire Story mode of LittleBigPlanet 2, it now falls to me to collect the handful of prize bubbles I missed during my playthrough. Yes, I know the game's only been out like, three days. Yes, I'm more than a little ashamed of myself.
- James Ransom-Wiley: I've got this unopened copy of Demon's Souls that's be taunting me for awhile. Do I dare?
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum, and dealing with the philosophical question of just why I'm helping this costumed obsessive get out of the insane asylum in which he clearly belongs.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I'm going to try to make some time for DCUO, but realistically, I'll probably just be opening the copy of Marky Mark: Make My Video that Griffin bought me for Christmas.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I plan on finishing Vanquish a second time this weekend, and try out the new map in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer. If any time remains, I'll make some more progress in Sly 3 HD.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'll be finishing quests all weekend in DC Universe Online, save for a few hours on Saturday night when I'll be hosting a board game/Rock Band party.
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): Maybe -- just maybe -- I'll be able to tear myself away from wandering the wastes in Fallout: New Vegas long enough to check out what all the noise is about with Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood multiplayer. You know, the stabbing noises.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) I'll be playing Sore for Days. It's an EA Sports Active 2 spin-off. Mostly though, I'll be playing Time with the In-Laws, which hopefully means some Ghost Trick and Picross 3D. Also Dead Space 2.