- 1UP (91/100): "The possibilities are endless, and you'll experience something new in every match you play. Try to leave your preconceived notions about what this game should be at the door, pick it up, and just have fun because that's what this game is all about."
- GamesRadar (90/100): "With spectacular comic book presentation, some of the most chaotic action in any game ever and sufficient technical depth to keep even ultra hardcore fight fans happy, this is the impossible - a worthy successor to Marvel vs Capcom 2."
- OXM (90/100): "The magic of the game is in its approachability... For both hardcore fighting fans and genre newbies, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 offers a whole lotta bang for your buck." [Mar 2011, p.70]
- IGN (85/100): "The balance and depth in the game is astonishing, and even the odd characters have their distinct charms...What's really a shame here is that the developer didn't manage to find a way to supplement the core experience with extras that would extend the life of the game by adding some variety to the package."
- Eurogamer (80/100): "Far more welcoming to button-mashers than Street Fighter IV, this is a game in which you can tap stuff and watch sparkly miracles happen. But to begin to understand and master its systems will take just as much practice as it did in Ono's game – and quicker reactions to boot."
Posted on May 17th 2013 6:45PM
Posted on May 17th 2013 3:45PM
Posted on May 17th 2013 12:00PM