No price has been set for "The Lost Hobo King" yet, but players can look forward to more than 15 new dolls, new challenges and Achievements/Trophies, and the "fully-realized" kingdom of Camelfoot to explore.
In Stacking, one of 2011's most critically acclaimed downloadable titles, players joined the adventures of little Charlie Blackmore as he rescued his chimney sweeping family from the clutches of the industrialist known only as the Baron. Charlie's unique ability to stack into dolls larger than himself and use their abilities to overcome challenges was the key to his success.
In The Lost Hobo King, Charlie travels to the kingdom of Camelfoot to help his hobo friend Levi with an important family matter. Levi's uncle Rufus, heir to the throne of Hobo, may only take his rightful place if the lost crown can be found. To recover the fragmented crown, Charlie must use his unique talents to overcome several tests of valor left by the ancient hobo mystics. It is only then that the ancient crown can be re-forged, Rufus crowned, and the fractured hobo people united under one sardine.
The Lost Hobo King downloadable pack extends the Stacking experience with features that include:
- An all-new storyline sprinkled with Double Fine's signature charm;
- A fully realized environment to explore – the lost hobo kingdom of Camelfoot;
- Several new challenges, each with multiple solutions;
- More than 15 new unique dolls, each with new abilities;
- A new set of mischief making hi-jinks to discover and enjoy;
- New achievements and trophies to earn