While the new update won't add a party system to the game, we've been informed by TimeGate that "servers are more likely to try to put friends or Xbox LIVE Party members together during auto-balancing." Furthermore, ranked Swarm matches will now only require two human players instead of four.
Additional fixes were also applied to usability, dedicated servers and a pair of crashing issues. See the full patch notes after the break.
- Fixed a rare shader system crash that could occur randomly during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when signing out of LIVE when a message about downloading DLC was on-screen, then attempting to access the marketplace from the DLC message
- Fixed an issue where the game was not correctly upgrading from the Trial Version to the Full Game when logging in with a LIVE account that had previously purchased the game
- Improved visibility of the Loading screen Deploy button after map transition
- Fixed an issue where an inactive sign-in change would disconnect players from Prejudice Online
- Fixed an issue where custom match browser search options saved from a previous run of the game were not reflected in the UI on subsequent runs, even though the actual search options were saved correctly
- Added the ability to reconnect to Prejudice Online without resigning-in, by selecting the Stats button without a connection.
- Added improved Region and Language dedicated server options to help players join servers that are near their region and have players of the same language
- Fixed an issue where idle dedicated servers would get into a bad state after an extended period of time
- Added descriptive error message for when a dedicated server fails to launch due to requiring an update
- Fixed an issue where dedicated servers would sometimes not reconnect to the stats system properly