We've managed to come up with a surefire list of compensations Sony can afford to these jilted users to ease their frustration:
- Cause the upcoming system update to make a box of adorable puppies come out of the user's television. Aww, who could be mad now?
- Allow each PSN user to just run through the PlayStation Store, grabbing everything they want for free for exactly one minute, Supermarket Sweep style.
- Just give each user like, $20. Like we've always said: A Jackson makes the problems go away.
- Do the puppy box idea and the $20 idea. That's what we like to call synergy, folks.
- Make the PSN freer? (We're still workshopping this one.)
- PSP: 49,162 [UP] 25,316 (106.16%)
- 3DS: 23,038 [DOWN] 5,214 (18.46%)
- PS3: 19,033 [DOWN] 3,232 (14.52%)
- Wii: 7,866 [DOWN] 256 (3.15%)
- DSi LL: 7,064 [DOWN] 660 (8.54%)
- DSi: 6,214 [DOWN] 595 (8.74%)
- Xbox 360: 1,891 [DOWN] 7 (0.37%)
- PS2: 1,163 [DOWN] 98 (7.77%)
- DS Lite: 283 [DOWN] 140 (33.10%)
- PSP Go: 265 [UP] 58 (28.02%)
Read: The apologetic archives