- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): May give Witcher-ing another shot. The tutorial was a huge turn-off, as I don't appreciate dying 20 times in the opening sequence. Perhaps some Civ with the windows open, smelling the neighbor's BBQ.
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I gave in and bought L.A. Noire. And, so far, I'm really glad I did.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Nothing for me tonight, since Justin and I will be making a guest appearance on the Engadget Show. The rest of the weekend, however, is going to be spent in service of helping Ezio defeat the Borgia in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'll be kicking it with LA Noire and Bulletstorm again this weekend. One of those games will be completed!
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): Pokémon HeartGold. Listen man, I don't want to hear it.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm working my way through Dead or Alive Dimensions, and trying not to be too amused every time I make a high schooler kick a ninja down a flight of stairs.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): Have you guys tried this game Tiny Wings yet?
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): It's Car Chase Weekend, thanks to L.A. Noire and Dirt 3.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'm heading up the California coast to do some cabin camping this weekend, so I'll be leaving the games at home. I hear there's axe throwing there though -- that's a thing you can win, right?
- Randy Nelson (@DangerPenguin): I'm probably going to be completely alone in this, but, damnit, I'm going to play L.A. Noire.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM) It's Man Night this weekend, so I'm having a bunch of dudes over to eat pizza and wings and play Mortal Kombat. I'll be testing out the TWO custom joysticks I just built. Should be epic.
- Steven Wong: Planning on getting some time in with Space Pirates and Zombies, because I'm too weak willed to resist a game with that title. Otherwise, I might get around to beating Crysis 2.
Posted on Jan 23rd 2015 7:00PM
Posted on Jan 23rd 2015 4:15PM
Posted on Jan 20th 2015 9:00AM