That's the one about the hidden Guilty Gear character spinning on a bar of soap and defending himself with towel snaps on the way to soothing hot springs. Nope, we don't know how this is real either.
- The Mystery of Whiterock Castle (Playtainment, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): It's a medieval fantasy adventure ... of hunting for stuff in a messy castle.
- Tennis (Game Boy) (Nintendo, 1 player, $2.99): Mario watches you play tennis!
- Pro Jumper! Guilty Gear Tangent!? (Aksys Games, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): Chimaki, a hidden character from Guilty Gear 2, is on an adventure to go to some hot springs! Jump, snap towels at enemies, and collect apples on the way.
- Stratego: Next Edition (Games Factory Online, 1-2 players, $4.99/500 DSi Points): The board game, with some totally serious portraits of generals to motivate your scheming.
- Delbo (Neko Entertainment, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): It's pretty much Bust-a-Move/Puzzle Bobble.