Head past the break to see all of this week's releases, including a WiiWare game published by peripheral company PDP. Weird.
- Big Town Shoot Out (Performance Designed Products, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): Wild-West themed arcade shooting.
- Final Fantasy III (SNES, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): This is the one that was released here as Final Fantasy III on SNES -- it was called Final Fantasy VI in Japan. It's the one with Espers and MagiTek and stuff.
- Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy) (Nintendo, 1 player, $3.99): The very first Kirby game features a lot of familiar elements, but not the "copy" ability yet. Basically, Kirby has an eating disorder.
- Moto eXtreme (Chillingo, 1 player, $7.99/800 DSi Points): Do awesome bike stunts, and design tracks from which to do those stunts with the stylus.
- The Lost Town - The Dust (Circle Entertainment, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): A military facility explodes in an isolated small town, and you must find survivors and protect them from mysterious creatures while you await rescue.
- Boardwalk Ball Toss (Skyworks Interactive, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Try to knock over pins. Hopefully this isn't as unfair as the real carnival game.
- Hearts Spades Euchre (Cosmigo, 1-4 players, 500 DSi Points): Hearts, Spades, and Euchre.