On WiiWare, the Virtual Console game Brawl Brothers is joined by a console release of the mobile puzzle game Burn the Rope. Not Cut the Rope, or You Have to Burn the Rope, just Burn the Rope.
- Burn the Rope (Big Blue Bubble, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): The hit mobile puzzler about burning arrangements of rope, rotating the stage to keep the fire burning upward -- now at 10 times the price!
- Brawl Brothers (SNES, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): We don't usually do this, but here's Nintendo's full description. "Rick and Doug know all the moves, from martial arts to pro wrestling throws, and they don't hesitate to use them. You really don't want to mess with them!"
- Let's Golf 3D (Gameloft, 1-2 players, $6.99): 108 holes across wildly different landscapes. In 3D, of course.
- GO Series: Portable Shrine Wars (Gamebridge, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Two traditional Japanese shrines go into battle, trying to capture the guys carrying the opposing shrine and eventually knocking the other shrine to the ground. Really!
- Oscar's World Tour (Virtual Playground, 1 player, $4.99/500 DSi Points): The star of the Amiga platforming series is back! If you remember any Amiga platforming series, you might be excited about this.
- My Australian Farm (BiP Media, 1 player, $1.99/200 DSi Points): Build up your agricultural empire, starting with just a single pregnant emu.