So, it turns out the complete collapse of all functional society that we predicted last week
didn't actually end up happening, and in fact, now things look better than ever
Other than the PS2 and some DSi/Lite/LL sales that got cannibalized by the 3DS, everything is back in the black. Hell, even the PSPGo managed to sell 20 units somehow, a feat nearly as impressive as the 3DS' over-four-thousand-percent
rebound. Slicing a massive chunk off of your product's MSRP does amazing things to your sales, it turns out. Head on through for the raw data.
- 3DS: 196,077 [UP] 191,945 (4,645.33%)
- PSP: 40,389 [UP] 4,770 (13.39%)
- PS3: 20,239 [UP] 1,901 (10.37%)
- Wii: 19,607 [UP] 2,603 (15.31%)
- DSi LL: 4,213 [UP] 37 (0.89%)
- DSi: 3,531 [DOWN] 369 (9.46%)
- Xbox 360: 1576 [UP] 170 (12.09%)
- PS2: 1,513 [DOWN] 16 (1.05%)
- DS Lite: 90 [DOWN] 12 (11.76%)
- PSP Go: 20 [UP] 20 (2,000.00%*)
* Yes, we know you can't technically calculate a percentage increase of zero.