- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Battlefield 3. That is pretty much all until Assassin's Creed: Revelations shows up. Actually, I should probably do my Arkham City new game plus now that I have Catwoman DLC. Oh wait, also have Aliens: Infestation (keep forgetting that), it's a good Metroidvania game.
- Arthur Gies (@Aegies): I'll be trying not to play Skyrim while I play Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Need for Speed: The Run for review. Meanwhile, an unopened copy of Uncharted 3 is giving me the stink-eye from my coffee table. November-ed!
- Ben Gilbert (@BigBossBgilbert): I've been poisoned by the Joker and need to find the antidote quick, so I'm, uh, doing these hundreds of side missions. Bats will be okay, I'm told.
- Christopher Grant (@ChrisGrant): Wrapped up Arkham City (all sidequests complete!) and Uncharted 2, so I'm back to Battlefield 3 with a side of Skyrim. I'm going to avoid investing too large a percentage of my game time to Skyrim until the season is over and I can abandon myself to its enormity.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): Shredding fools with a gnasher in my pursuit of level 100 in Gears 3 and possibly killing every Orc who ever existed in Orcs Must Die.
- Griffin McElroy (@griffinmcelroy): [...]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I'm making a huge sacrifice by dedicating hours of my weekend to hanging out on the couch playing Cave Story. I hope everyone appreciates what I have to go through.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'll be at my daddy's house this weekend, which means tons of Super Smash Bros. with the younger siblings. Those kids need to learn a little lesson about life.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Now that I've found and acquired Harley Quinn's Character Trophy, Arkham City is complete. I'll be returning to the desolate wastes of Outworld until Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 delivers all those punches I asked for.
- Justin McElroy (@JustinMcElroy): I am a machine that only plays Skyrim.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll finally be giving Battlefield 3 a proper spin -- if I don't get lured back into Arkham City or Rage's wasteland again. Gotta wrap these things up before next week's renewed onslaught!
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): Skyrim.
- Richard Mitchell (@SenseiRAM): So much Rayman Origins. So much.
- Steven Wong: If the servers allow, I'll try to get in some time with Battlefield 3. Otherwise, I'll be getting into the Halloween spirit with Killing Floor.
Posted on Jul 23rd 2014 9:00AM
Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 1:00PM
Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 12:00PM