Look at the Japanese Vita launch sales chart we've placed after the break (courtesy of Media Create), numbered according to their position in the total sales chart. There you'll discover that those in Japan love Nathan Drake just as much as you, making Uncharted: Golden Abyss the second biggest Vita game with 48,224 sold. What's more American than Nathan Drake skipping across the globe and killing the people he meets there? Nothing, that's what.
Of course, when you see that the most popular game is the adorably animated action of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, and that the hostess simulator Dream Club Zero Portable beat out the Katamari Damacy game -- well let's just say you'd be forgiven for eyeing that bucket of Original Recipe with some extra suspicion.
- 07. Hot Shots Golf 6: 61,412
- 08. Uncharted Golden Abyss: 48,224
- 18. Dynasty Warriors Next: 29,181
- 19. Lord of Apocalypse: 28,742
- 22. Disgaea 3 Return
- 28. Ridge Racer
- 30. Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru
- 43. Dream Club Zero Portable
- 44. Katamari Damacy Novita
- 50. Shinobido 2