Next week is the most jam-packed news week of the year for video games. The Joystiq team will be out in LA getting the latest from E3 2012. Follow our Twitter accounts (listed after the break) and keep an eye on the site for all the madness.
What's everyone playing?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@XanderSliwinski): Sleep before the storm. Maybe some Tropico 4.
- Ben Gilbert (@RealBenGilbert): [...]
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): This weekend I'll be doing laundry and packing for E3. If I manage to sneak any gaming in, I'll probably just play Gears of War 3 because I'm level 92 second re-up and I need to roll over from green to red since that's something I care about in my life.
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): I tried to relax last night by playing a little bit of Final Fight: Double Impact, and I forgot to change the settings to forbid joining my game. Some dude jumped in as Guy and started beating me up in the middle of the second level.
I don't know if I'm going to have time to play anything else this weekend.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): I'm babysitting my nephews and trying to prep for E3 at the same time, which means I'll be playing a lot of Black Ops and panicking quietly. Honestly, I'll probably be losing a lot of Black Ops: My 5-year-old nephew is insanely good. Those quick, little fingers, man.
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): That latest Humble Bundle was too good to resist, so Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery, Limbo and Bastion will be keeping me company on my travels this weekend. Then, once in LA, I'm going to try very very hard to not ruin E3.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I hope to try out some Gravity Rush, but that's a goal fueled by optimism. I think I'll spend most of the weekend thinking about E3 and feeling insane.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I'll undoubtedly be farming XP and items in Diablo 3 for most of the weekend. Also hoping to finally finish up at least the main quest in Skyrim sometime before the DLC drops.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): After a review heavy couple of months, I'm finally digging back into Mass Effect 3. Mordin, I'm happy to say, survived the Mass Effect 2 glitch. And then there's E3, so not much time for games now.
- Steven Wong: Halfway through Nightmare difficulty in Diablo 3. Looking to beat the game again.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Games? I'm prepping for E3. Who has time to play games?! Also, Diablo 3.