Xav, JC, and Dave kick-off the game talk in this final regular episode of the year. Xav gets around to Journey, JC does the same with Persona 4 Golden, and Dave talks a whole lot of Nintendo after a recent preview event. Tokyo Crash Mobs, 'nuff said.
The best news crew around is back as well. Alexander, Dave, Jess, and Jordan tackle THQ's financial situation, the slew of digital storefront holiday sales, the glory and potential of Steam Big Picture, and more.
Also, be sure to check out Wednesday's Super Joystiq Podcast Special for a bit of insight from Michael Pachter on the THQ-related events of the week. We'll be back next week with something special for the holidays.
Happy Holidays (and thank God the Earth is still here)!
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Super Joystiq Podcast is also available in the Zune Marketplace
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
- 00:00:00 - 00:37:42 // Intro, WRUP/Previews: Xav, JC, Dave
- 00:37:43 - 01:12:17 // News: Alexander, Dave, Jess, Jordan
- 01:12:18 - 01:14:10 // Outro, and content preview
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall - "A Basstastic Undertaking"
Segment Bumpers: Jordan Mallory
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast - Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Voice Mail: 1-877-JOYSTIQ (1-877-569-7847)
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for future streams and giveaways
Breaking News and Features
- Why Mario's Martinet is Runner 2's narrator
- Trying to make sense of Tokyo Crash Mobs
- THQ selling assets, files bankruptcy
- Humble Indie Bundle 7: Dungeon Defenders, Binding of Isaac, Indie Game the Movie, more
- Steam Holiday Sale is live: Mirror's Edge, Borderlands, Hitman, 'nauts more
- 'Project V-13' kind of returning through Black Isle fund drive
Xav de Matos and Jonathan Downin