Gearbox president Randy Pitchford wrote a related post in the forums, thanking fans and asking for patience while the team continues to work on Borderlands 2. He also says "awesome" a lot.
You can find the notes from this month's patch just after the break or through the source link below.
Update v1.3.1 (Released 1/9/2013)
- Added support for text input using the gamepad for Steam's Big Picture mode.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck in the "Whoops" mission of the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.