ANNE, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, Magnetic by Nature, Theme Park Studio, an adventure mode for Guns of Icarus Online, Dog Sled Saga as well as the Indiegogo campaign for Ghost of a Tale came to a close.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback earned the most money this week ($368,614), and had the most backers of the group, with 7,167 people funding the project. Theme Park Studio boasted the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging a $53.81.
Take a gander at the results and our fancy charts after the break.
- ANNE by Gamesbymo - $100,272 (143.25%) by 4,113 people ($24.38 mean average)
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback by Full Control - $368,614 (105.32%) by 7,167 people ($51.43 mean average)
- Magnetic By Nature by Tripleslash Studios - $11,285 (112.85%) by 416 people ($27.13 mean average)
- Theme Park Studio by Pantera Entertainment - $101,433 (126.79%) by 1,885 people ($53.81 mean average)
- Guns of Icarus Online adventure mode by Muse Games - $198,741 (198.74%) by 4,632 people ($42.91 mean average)
- Dog Sled Saga by Dan FitzGerald $14,317 (238.62%) by 1,021 people ($14.02 mean average)
- Ghost of a Tale by Seith - $62,872 (108.22%) by 1,190 people ($52.83 mean average)