Stonehearth, TUG, Son of Nor, Tiny Keep, Sissyfight 2000, Redwall: The Warrior Reborn and Welcome to Boon Hill came to a close.
Radiant Entertainment's Stonehearth brought in the most money this week ($751,920), and also had the most backers of the group, with 22,844 people funding the project. Son of Nor ended the week with the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging $67.37.
Check out the results and our fancy charts after the break.
- Stonehearth by Radiant Entertainment - $751,920 (626.60%) by 22,844 people ($32.92 mean average)
- TUG by Nerd Kingdom - $293,184 (136.36%) by 7,231 people ($40.55 mean average)
- Son of Nor by Stillalive Studios - $151,175 (100.78%) by 2,244 people ($67.37 mean average)
- Tiny Keep by Phi Dinh - $38,980 (115.85%) by 802 people ($48.60 mean average)
- Sissyfight 2000 by Team Sissyfight - $22,735 (113.68%) by 517 people ($43.97 mean average)
- Redwall: The Warrior Reborn by Soma Games - $17,618 (160.16%) by 434 people ($40.59 mean average)
- Welcome to Boon Hill by Matthew Ritter - $12,930 (258.60%) by 850 people ($15.21 mean average)