Hex, The Stomping Land, Face of Mankind: Fall of the Dominion, Battle Tails, City Quest and Moon Rift as well as the Indiegogo campaign for Darkwood ended.
Hex, a MMO trading card game for PC and Mac, earned the most money this week with a whopping $2,278,255, and also had the most backers of the group (17,765). The highest average pledge per person belonged to Huck Gee's Battle Tails, with each funder averaging a $234.59.
Check out the results and our pretty charts after the break.
- Hex by Cryptozoic Entertainment - $2,278,255 (759.42%) by 17,765 people ($128.24 mean average)
- The Stomping Land by Alex Fundora - $114,060 (570.30%) by 4,427 people ($25.76 mean average)
- Face of Mankind: Fall of the Dominion by Nexeon Technologies - $60,771 (121.54%) by 392 people ($155.03 mean average)
- Battle Tails by Huck Gee - $54,424 (108.85%) by 232 people ($234.59 mean average)
- City Quest by Ryan Nohr - $8,739 (109.24%) by 539 people ($16.21 mean average)
- Moon Rift by Sam Hutcher -$8,082 (134.70%) by 506 people ($15.97 mean average)
- Darkwood by Acid Wizard - $57,323 (143.31%) by 2,919 people ($19.64 mean average)