Chroma Squad, Monochroma, DwarfCorp, Insignificant, Alum, Labyrinthine Dreams and Batz ended.
Chroma Squad , a management-style game in which players run a "sentai" TV studio with actors and stuntmen, earned the most money this week ($97,148), and had the most backers of the group (3,964). Nowhere Studios' Monochroma , a puzzle platformer described as "Limbo meets Ico," boasted the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging a $55.07.
Check out the week's crowdfunding results and our pretty charts after the break.
- Chroma Squad by Saulo Camarotti - $97,148 (176.63%) by 3,964 people ($24.51 mean average)
- Monochroma by Nowhere Studios - $84,644 (105.81%) by 1,537 people ($55.07 mean average)
- DwarfCorp by Completely Fair Games - $45,783 (228.92%) by 2,260 people ($20.26 mean average)
- Insignificant by Significant Games - $12,447 (707.22%) by 422 people ($29.50 mean average)
- Alum by Micah Orsie - $10,165 (101.65%) by 488 people ($20.83 mean average)
- Labyrinthine Dreams by Mark Conforti - $6,110 (101.83%) by 114 people ($53.60 mean average)
- Batz by Rui Pedro Gomes Moura - $1,610 (103.37%) by 623 people ($2.58 mean average)