Join Ludwig, Alexander, and Jess for a return to the beloved land of trademark law. Candy Crush Saga developer King has been granted a trademark on the word "candy." It's not all legal-ese, though; Jess hits The Banner Saga, Broken Age makes a return after Luddy finished the half, and the everlasting Don't Starve still has a hold of Alexander.
Be sure to listen in for the winner of the latest Joyswag giveaway. And if you still somehow come away wanting more, you can go and catch up on our recent streams on Twitch, including a few games from this very episode.
Listen to the Super Joystiq Podcast:
- Subscribe to the Super Joystiq Podcast in iTunes
- Add the Super Joystiq Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- Download the MP3 directly
Listen to the MP3
Hosts: Ludwig (@LudwigK), Alexander (@Sliwinski), Jess (@JessConditt)
- 00:00:00 // Intro
- 00:00:58 // King trademark saga
- 00:18:00 // The Banner Saga
- 00:28:36 // Broken Age and Kickstarters
- 00:43:54 // Don't Starve
- 00:50:38 // Giveaways
Theme Music: Satsuma Audio and Whitaker Blackall – "A Basstastic Undertaking"
- Podcast Twitter: @JoystiqPodcast – Have a question? Use the hashtag #QJoystiq
- Website Twitter: @Joystiq
- Facebook: Joystiq Facebook Page
- Subscribe to Joystiq's YouTube Channel
- Follow Joystiq on Twitch.tv for game streams and giveaways
- Candy Crush dev's 'candy' trademark approved for publication
- Candy Crush Saga dev won't oppose The Banner Saga's name
Jonathan Downin (@jonathandownin)