- Sony kicked off the event by announcing that it sold 10 million PS4 consoles to date.
- Thomas Was Alone developer Mike Bithell revealed that his next game, Volume, will reach PS4 and Vita in 2015.
- Q-Games' next project is a collaboration with SCEE Worldwide Studios known as The Tomorrow Children.
- Ruffian Games, developer of Crackdown 2, announced a four-player co-op shooter called Hollowpoint.
- Day Z will traipse its way to PS4 with enhanced visuals thanks to an "entirely new cross-platform renderer."
- Ninja Theory has a new demonic game that with an ass-kicking female lead that isn't a Heavenly Sword sequel, but rather it's Hellblade.
- PS4 owners that pick up a copy of Far Cry 4 will receive 10 keys that grant a two-hour trial for the game, which they're encouraged to hand off to friends for a brief co-op romp.
- Bungie took the stage to reveal that the first Destiny expansion will launch in December, and also offered a new trailer for its Crucible multiplayer modes.
- Sony detailed a few improvements coming to the PS4 itself via an update this fall. Namely, the system will receive a Share Play feature that allows PS Plus members to play any game cooperatively with friends that don't own a copy themselves across the globe as if on a "virtual couch."
- Metal Gear Solid director Hideo Kojima spent time showcasing all the things you might do with a cardboard box in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, all but confirming to us that he's part cat.
- Those residing in PAL regions will be able to pick up their own PlayStation TVs starting on November 14.
- Europe will gain access to the PlayStation Now game streaming service in 2015, the first beta phase of which will land in the UK.
- Sony unveiled a chilling first-person horror game known as P.T. The "interactive teaser" is available now on PSN.
- An enhanced version of Tearaway, Media Molecule's 2013 Vita game, will unfold on PS4 next year.
- Resogun developer Housemarque announced a new PS4-exclusive, fast-paced shooter, Alienation.
- The Astronauts announced that its mysterious PC game The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is in development for PS4, and will arrive on the console next year.
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel revealed a PS4-only, open-world game known as Wild to close the press conference.
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 2:15PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 1:45PM